4/23/19: We have received documentation from Shift with the pages that are required for Lexus sites, and I have added those pages to the site. Many of them don't have content supplied from Lexus yet, but the pages are in the site, and content will be added when we get it.
4-29-2019: Kickoff call requests -
Add a "Service appt" button at the top of the homepage (IT HAS BEEN ADDED)
Put a text us link up in the header (THERE IS A "TEXT US" LINK IN THE CONTACT DROPDOWN THAT WILL SEND A TEXT TO THE SALES NUMBER. IF THEY HAVE A SEPARATE NUMBER FOR TEXTING ONLY, I CAN THROW THAT IN THERE)
Just show MSRP on prices (IT NOW SHOWS JUST MSRP PRICES FOR THE NEW CARS, AND FOR THE USED, IT SHOWS THE "RETAIL PRICE", SAME AS ON THE CURRENT SITE)
Make a landing page with the lease return center (A LANDING PAGE HAS BEEN CREATED SIMILAR TO THE ONE ON THE CURRENT SITE.)
Bring in the service specials (I WILL SEE WHAT SPECIALS ARE ON THE SITE IN THE BEGINNING OF MAY AND CARRY THEM OVER THEN)
Add address to header
- Phone numbers for all profit centers (local tracking recommended)
- Service & Parts are noted at the bottom of the page
Can Search widget background be changed to grey? (Black blends too much with existing background image)
- Price display inconsistent (if you scroll down sample, some left justified, some right)
css for <h1> tags - default smaller font? Results in fewer header "2 line wraps"
(I MADE THE DEFAULT H1 TEXT SMALLER SO LESS WORD WRAPPING HAPPENS)
MEET THE LEXUS FAMILY (home page)
- Hybrid & Electric - seems to include non H&E
(I’LL BRING THAT UP TO THE PROGRAMMING TEAM. I’M NOTICING THAT AS WELL)
Model Sliders - recommend "Inventory" rather than "Explore"
What Our Customers Say (home page)
- Several get cut off. #3 seems to be REALLY negative. (I’M GUESSING YOU’RE REFERRING TO THE ONE THAT SAID THE CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE WAS A NIGHTMARE UNTIL THEY VISITED THE DEALERSHIP. I MARKED THAT ONE AS INACTIVE AND IT WON’T SHOW UP ON THE SITE)
- Allot space to allow for longer reviews (I GAVE THE REVIEWS MODULE A 1000 CHARACTER LIMIT BEFORE IT SHOWS THE “MORE” LINK, SO ALMOST ALL OF THE REVIEWS WILL SHOW IN THEIR ENTIRETY ON THE SITE NOW)
Footer links (home page)
- Body Style links - Only Hybrid working, Sedans/Coupes/SUVs return 0 results
- Certified returns 16 results (L/Certified menu link returns 32 results)